“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
– Sun Tzu, Military Strategist circa 500 BC.
Providing research, analysis and recommendations for all websites, but especially for those having difficulty with their Search Engine visibility…
Our bespoke SEO Consulting Services are created to suit the unique needs of larger scale web sites, eCommerce sites with a more than a thousand products or specialist niche websites in highly competitive market segments or unique target markets.
Although our SEO Packages were developed using Search Engine Optimization best-practice techniques, for larger scale projects or highly competitive situations, seoWorks provides Custom SEO Consultant Services drawing on the experience and expertise of the SEO experts on our team.
Our SEO Consultants do not utilise a one-size-fits-all approach. Our highly skilled SEO experts will develop a customised campaign that can deliver the best results based on the specific requirements of your business. By understanding your key objectives our team is able to deliver targeted and measurable results.
For a website to be highly Search Engine-friendly there needs to be a harmonious balance between your…
- technical infrastructure
- the quality and formatting of your on-page content
- your internal and external link profile
To ensure that your site is as visible as it can be to potential customers on Google and other search engines, you need these three elements working together effectively.
What We Do
Typically our Custom SEO Consulting Program commences with an SEO Audit which examines your web site in detail, identifying the key factors that impact your search engine visibility. Your dedicated Digital Analyst will review your site’s technical infrastructure, content, link profile and the competition.
The ensuing analysis, report and recommendations are incorporated into the development of your comprehensive SEO Strategy. Our recommendations are made based on Return On Investment or “bang for your buck”…balancing the required investment in improving a particular element versus the potential rewards.
The outcomes from the initial SEO Audit are used to develop the foundations of a highly strategic and focused SEO plan. The Search Engine Optimization recommendations are unique to your website. Incorporating your current online presence, positioning, traffic and conversion situation. We then work closely with you and your team, implementing the identified strategies and tactics that will assist with achieving your goals. We also keep you abreast of imminent changes in the search engine algorithms that may affect your website’s visibility and performance.
Every step, change or enhancement to your website is documented in detail and your approval is always sought before any amendments are made to your website.
Our Focus Is On A Partnership
Importantly, our SEO Digital Analyst’s training and experience is focused on the big picture as well as the SEO specifics. This means that we take into consideration your overall business situation including your branding, positioning and pricing models as well as your keywords, code and links. This ensures the best possible outcomes for our valued customers. Our transparent approach ensures Digital Analysts share their experience and expertise with you along the way, so think of our relationship more as a partnership…and an SEO education.
As SEO Consultants our services include:
- Competitor analysis – identification of your competitor’s tactics and providing strategies to effectively grow your visibility in your target market
- Investigation of your website’s technical infrastructure including quality of coding, hosting environment and speed, IP address, robots.txt file, sitemap structure and URL/filename naming
- Keyword research – are you targeting the right keyword phrases for your target markets?
- Review the content on your site and provide suggestions ensure that it is presented in a way that both the Search Engines, and your site visitors, will find easy to understand
- Link profile analysis – a review of your internal and external linking profile including relevancy/theme, quality and quantity and use of anchor text
- Conversion analysis – strategies to improve the conversion of your traffic into higher inquiries, leads or online revenues
How Much Does It Cost
Our specialized SEO Consultancy Services are based on the time required to complete identified tasks and can be bought in 8 Hour Modules; each 8 Hour Module is $1480 with a minimum of two modules. Once we have mutually defined and agreed on a Scope of Works we will provide you with an accurate estimate of the number of modules that will be required to complete the project.
Concentrating On The Outcomes
Detailed analysis, strategic planning with clear executable recommendations and your finger on the pulse of the latest innovations and trends in search engine optimization…that’s what you need…and that’s what our SEO Consultants deliver, on time and on budget.