WordPress SEO Guide & Tips
WordPress SEO Guide & Tips
The Most Search Engine-Friendly CMS
Content Management Systems
Your choice of CMS can impact the SEO of your website. That’s why our preferred CMS is WordPress. It’s an open source, license free platform with that today runs over a third of all websites and is the most Search Engine-friendly solution we know. The CMS features include:
- Add, remove or edit pages and images with ease
- Instantly create new pages and sections with no additional costs
- Multiple templates allow for varying layouts while preserving your main design principles
- Previous page versions and all content remains in a database. Which is useful in the event that you make an error or simply wish to revert to a previous version
- Browser based access means you can conveniently edit pages from any PC, from home or on the road
- Up to three tiers of navigation all managed via the CMS – additional tiers available
Image Management & Video
- Upload, manage and edit multiple images within the uncomplicated media library
- Effortlessly apply your images from the library to multiple pages
- Create, edit and manage the image slideshow transitions on each of your pages
- Use the simple system to embed and link to video viewers such YouTube
- Capable of efficiently handling content in multiple languages
- The easy integration of tools such as Google Analytics and Search console make tracking your website performance simple.
- Can handle multiple site forms for various enquiries
- Enquiries can be emailed to your choice of different or multiple addresses
- Your website enquiry database records are downloadable which can be reviewed for conversion analysis
- Easily incorporate an Opt in checkbox and grow your customer database
- WordPress SEO module
- Ad Rotator Module
- Advanced Forms Module
- Blog Module
- CRM Integration Module
- Email Marketing Module
- FAQ Module
- Guest Reviews Module
- Mobile Module
- Special Offers Module
- Testimonials Module
- Web Booking Engine Integration
Can we help you with your own SEO, you ask?
No – we no longer provide SEO services to external clients, although we are quite active on our own behalf for this site and a range of other in-house websites and ecommerce apps which ensures that we remain up to speed with best practice SEO techniques and methodologies.
Choosing the best SEO company for your organization is a crucial decision – if you would like to appoint seoWorks as your Advisor, simply Contact Us and we will be happy to arrange a preliminary chat.
Why do we publish our Best SEO Company lists?
For more that 15 years seoWorks was itself a Top SEO Company, providing Custom SEO Services and SEO Packages to clients around the world, from Enterprise Corporations through to Small Businesses…and we did it well.
So, why did we change?
Simple really. SEO has become a huge business, so we could have continued as a successful premium boutique SEO firm. But, in reality, we simply heard one too many tales of woe from unhappy clients who had unwittingly made the wrong choice before coming to us.
And we decided to do something about it.
To use our 15 plus years of experience and expertise to provide companies such as yours with definitive, transparent guides to the Best SEO Company in your city or country. Discover more about how we rank SEO companies and how we deliver Best SEO Company lists that you can trust. And if you still feel that you need advice, explore how we can help you here.