“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
– Sun Tzu, Military Strategist circa 500 BC.
Providing research, analysis and recommendations for all websites, but especially for those having difficulty with their Search Engine visibility…
Our Custom SEO Consulting Services are tailored to suit the unique needs of larger scale web sites, ecommerce sites with a more than a thousand products or specialist niche websites in highly competitive market segments or unique target markets.
Although our SEO Packages were developed using Search Engine Optimisation best-practice techniques, for larger scale projects or highly competitive situations, seoWorks provides Custom SEO Consultant Services drawing on the experience and expertise of the SEO experts on our team.
For a website to be highly Search Engine-friendly there needs to be a harmonious balance between your…
- technical infrastructure
- the quality and formatting of your content
- your internal and external link profile
Get these three elements working in together and your web pages will get to page one of Google and the other Search Engines…it’s then merely a matter of time and investment.
What We Do
Typically a Custom SEO Consulting Program commences with an SEO Audit which examines in detail the key factors that impact on your search engine visibility – your sites technical infrastructure, content, link profile and the competition.
The ensuing analysis, report and recommendations then sets the scene for developing your SEO Strategy over the coming months. Typically we judge all our recommendations based on Return On Investment or “bang for your buck”…balancing the required investment in improving a particular element versus the potential rewards.
The prioritisation of the outcomes from the initial SEO Audit becomes the foundation of your SEO strategic plan, a tailored search engine optimisation program unique to your website and your current online presence, positioning , traffic and conversion situation. We then work closely with you and your team, implementing your strategies and tactics as well as keeping you abreast of imminent changes in the search engine algorithms that may effect your websites performance.
Every step, change or enhancement to your website is documented in detail and your approval is always sought before any amendments are made to your website.
Our Focus Is On A Partnership
Importantly, our SEO Business Analysts’ training and experience is focused on the big picture as well as the SEO specifics. This means that we take into consideration your overall business situation including your branding, positioning and pricing models as well as your keywords, code and links. Our Business Analysts are also encouraged to share their experience and expertise with you along the way, so think of our relationship more as a partnership…and an SEO education.
As SEO Consultants our services include:
- Competitor analysis – determining what needs to be implemented to effectively compete in your market for your targeted key word phrases
- Analysis of your website’s technical infrastructure including quality of coding, hosting environment and speed, IP address, robots.txt file, sitemap structure and URL/filename naming
- Keyword research – are you targeting the right keyword phrases for your target markets?
- Reviewing content of your site to ensure that it is presented in a way that both the Search Engines, and your site visitors, will find easy to understand
- Link profile analysis – a review of your internal and external linking profile including relevancy/theme, quality and quantity and use of anchor text
- Conversion analysis – ways to improve the conversion of your traffic into higher enquiries, leads or online revenues
How Much Does It Cost
Our SEO Consultancy Services are based on the time required to complete a task and can be bought in 8 Hour Modules; each 8 Hour Module is $1480 with a minimum of two modules. Once we have mutually defined and agreed on a Scope of Works we will provide you with an accurate estimate of the number of modules that will be required to complete the project.
Concentrating On The Outcomes
Detailed analysis, clear executable recommendations and your finger on the pulse of the latest innovations and trends in search engine optimisation…that’s what you need…and that’s what our SEO Consultants deliver, on time and on budget.
© seoWorks 2004-2016